We are accepting rentals for June 2022 to May 2023.
Barefoot Realty Does Not Do Rentals; however, we do keep a list of renters that is distributed to residents who want to rent their homes. Read more below.
Orange Harbor is a popular community for seasonal and annual rentals due to its convenient location and quick access to Ft. Myers attractions. Orange Harbor allows renting with a 30-day minimum.
Are you a renter?
Residents rent their homes themselves. Barefoot Realty does not assist with rentals, but we do keep a list of renters that we give to residents. If you would like to have your name placed on a list that is given to residents who want to rent their homes, fill out the Renter Form below. A resident will contact you direct regarding terms and conditions.
1. To be able to rent, you must meet an age requirement. One person in the home must be 55; the minimum age is 40.
2. The first time you rent at the community, you must have a background/credit check. This check is good for a two-year period.
3. Orange Harbor allows renting for a minimum of 30 days.
4. Two dogs or cats up to 35 pounds each are allowed in the community for residents. Homeowners have the option of allowing pets or not. BE SURE TO ASK!
5. Typical rental rates range from $1,500 to $1,900 for non-waterfront and from $2,000 to $2,700 for waterfront, depending on size of home, location and amenities offered. The prices are comparable to the rental market in Ft. Myers.